Sunday, November 18, 2012

My awesome week

I have a resolution, to try posting something every week. In that post, I will post things from my week or something that I am looking forward to. Well, here goes nothing!!!

This week, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. One reason why I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving is that I get a six- day weekend. We have professional day on Monday, so I am very excited. Over the six-day weekend, I hope to hang out with friends that are not out-of-town, watch Pitch Perfect, and go to the CELTICS GAME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!! Yahhhhh :) It's my first Celtics Game ever, so I'm pretty excited!!! Oh, and I just found out that I'm having curry for dinner! :) So hopefully my week turns out exactly as I plan it to be- Awesome!! TTYL!! 

1 comment:

Lilo said...

It didnt work